Log in

Search - Documents
Search - Articles and Content

Report it to the Council

Elmbridge Borough Council and Surrey County Council rely on residents to report issues of rubbish, vegetation, nuisance and defective equipment in public spaces.  They have comprehensive online and telephone reporting systems in place, and usually respond promptly where action is needed.  Report reference numbers are often issued so that progress may be followed, or the issue chased up if action is not thought to be speedy enough.

But it is important that residents take the time to report any issues they find. 

Below are reporting details and links for the problems that most commonly affect our roads and green spaces.

If your issue is not covered, go to the councils' home pages to find your required subject, or contact your local Councillor.

In the table below, GREEN denotes Elmbridge Borough Council and ORANGE denotes Surrey County Council 


Dog Fouling

Litter Bin Overflowing

Road Drains Blocked


Litter in Parks & Commons

Road Potholes & Other Defects

Graffiti & Vandalism

Litter in the Street

Street Lights Not Working

Grass Too Long

Noise Nuisance

Tree Overgrowth in Road Verges


Traveller Encampments
Phone: 01372 474474
or  01372 466114 (out of hours)





Link not working?

From time to time the councils update their websites, and the addresses of specific pages may be changed.

If you find one of the above links does not work, please email:  webmaster@residents-association.com

In the meantime, you can access the required reporting site through a council's home page.